Tuesday, February 23, 2010


Are you half empty or half full?

I understand how difficult it is to be positive all that time! Sometimes I wish that I could just say :forget you” to the world! But, then my senses kick in! Really! What do I have to complain about? Now I know life is horrible, crappy, dysfunctional, people mess with us! But, the reality is that what happens to us cannot determine our quality of life. God is the one who determines the quality of our life, he makes all things good! Really!

Romans 8:28 (NJB)
28 We are well aware that God works with those who love him, those who have been called in accordance with his purpose, and turns everything to their good.

Remember that all poo becomes manure in the hands of the master gardener, God! the one who grows us and maintains us is the one who takes us through all of life’s storms.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing Spud. We can look across the globe and see people living in slums and destitute of that which many Americans take for granted and still we complain about what we don't have.

    This is an excellent thought provoking post.

    ReplyDelete